A Women’s Veteran Healing Retreat – The Cortina Method (TCM) 2024
How Did the Retreat Go?
– Always a relaxing and bonding retreat, love the very peaceful Genesis Retreat facility.
– These retreats provide me with much needed breaks from my hectic life. I appreciate the Art and Holistic and Wellness therapies and sessions od self-awareness. I especially appreciate the opportunity to share stories of triumph and challenges with other women Veterans. Massage was very beneficial, loosened tense muscles and I encourage others to take advantage of these retreats.
– Reflexology was a new experience I didn’t know anything about it, and it was the most relaxing thing.
– The most beneficial activity was having a safe place to let go of emotions and create space for new things. I really enjoyed the “Insight Timer” app that was shared with us.
– The most beneficial activity was the rest, relaxation and meeting all the interesting and strong women Veterans. Everyone was great, Donna and Sue were excellent and very friendly. The activities were very interesting and relaxing, and I look forward to attending another retreat.
– The most beneficial activity was Massage, Meditation, Yoga and Breathing Exercise.
– The most beneficial activity was the Red Cross Workshops, interesting activities, and beneficial exercises to help refocus. Donna and Susan were great in ensuring everything ran smoothly and everyone know what was going on and where. The workshops and wellness activities were great and well suited to exposing us to things we hadn’t tried or experienced before. The retreat was great, and I enjoyed the fellowship with other combat women Veterans.
– The most beneficial activity was connecting with other Women Veterans. I went from feeling like an island to feeling like a community. it was relaxing and I learned a lot, it helped me see things differently.
This retreat is now full
Do you struggle with PTS, Guilt, Anger, Fear, Physical Pain, or Limiting Beliefs?
The Cortina Method (TCM), delivered by Trauma Resolution Expert Michael Cortina and his team, resolves & dissolves these problem areas.
Based on neuroscience, TCM is Brain-Based Healing that helps people get over trauma, WITHOUT having to relive ANY pain.
Replace pain with joy, gratitude, relief, and excitement.
Enjoy equine therapy, holistic yoga, Reiki, and reflexology.
Learn more about Michael Cortina and The Cortina Method at his website https://michaelcortina.com/.
Lodging, meals, and activities are provided to participants at no cost. A registration fee of $50 will be refunded one week after the completion of the retreat. You must arrange for your own transportation.
Space is limited to 10 women.
Please send questions to Sue at email@example.com or call (508) 762-9738