Registration is open now open for the “Turkey Giveaway” program sponsored by the Arredondo Family Foundation, Herb Chambers in partnership with Project New Hope Inc. The program aims to distribute 125 Turkeys to Low income Veterans, Military families and Families of the Fallen in the region.
Distribution Day: Saturday, November 23rd, 2019 from 12:00 to 4:00pm. ONLY.
Who We Are
To restore hope for all Veterans and their families where hope may have been lost.
Project New Hope is a New England-based, Military-affiliated, resource hub that finds and delivers the wellness resources needed by Veterans, Service Members, their families, and full units that have deployed together. Our network of support allows us the ability to identify and align the appropriate support by wrapping services and resources around the entire family.
- No Cost Retreats for PTSD, TBI, MST, LGBTQ, Women Veterans, and Caregivers
- Food Pantries – Westfield, MA; Worcester, MA; and ‘pop-up pantries’
- Baby Pantries – Expanded support into Vermont with our 3rd Baby Pantry – Westfield, MA; Worcester, MA; Randolph, VT
- Deployment Reunions for local units
- ‘Connecting-the-Dots’ Case Management Program
- Internship Veteran Peer Support Program