Fishing and White Water Rafting Retreat
Average trout specimens on the Deerfield River range from 12-16 inches in length. Fish from 16-24 inches are common, and occasionally, we see trout in excess of 24 inches, and weighing over 5 lbs.!
This retreat for individual Veterans and/or Couples will include:
- Fly tying workshop with Jim McKenney
- Rod building 101 with Ray Cote
- Lures to catch fish, versus lures to catch you
- Presentation depending on season, water clarity, water temperatures, depth.
- Learn how to cast with accuracy
- White Water Rafting and Barbecue on June 14th
- Fresh, homemade meals
- Fish stories around a campfire with S’mores
Dan, is an avid angler and host of the television show “Go Fish with Dan Kenney.” The television program airs via the Charter Spectrum network and is seen on YouTube at
www.youtube.com/gofishdanshow and runs the New England Fishing & Outdoor Expo. www.nefishingexpo.com
A $50 fee will be required at registration, and will be fully refunded at the completion of the retreat. Our retreats are 100% drug and alcohol free. All lodging, meals and activities are provided to Veterans free of charge. Transportation to or from retreat not included.
Retreat registration closes two weeks prior to the start date.
Proof of Military Service (no exceptions). Military ID, DD-214, VA Health Care Card or Driver’s License with “veteran” on license will be required before attending retreat.
Mail, fax or email Proof of Military Service.
Project New Hope Inc.
70 James Street, Suite 157
Worcester, MA 01603