The 1st Battalion, 182nd Infantry Regiment deployed five (5) companies and a Battalion Headquarters throughout Afghanistan from March 2011-2012. During that time Soldiers within the platoons throughout the 182nd Infantry greatly contributed to an entire generation of Afghans understanding of real freedom and security that we provided them. Your contributions 11 years ago are some of the most important that you’ll ever have and are still very much appreciated. This reunion is for all of you regardless of what company or platoon you were in. Grab your battle buddies and show up. Those that have been attending throughout the years are reestablishing friendships and building new ones with like-minded people that did what you did.
- The entire facility is reserved from Friday, September 30, 2022 beginning at 3:00 PM until Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 10:00 AM.
- Feel free to take your significant other and children. Those traveling or wish to stay the whole weekend or just part of it can check-in Friday at 3:00 PM
- Individuals just attending the reunion portion can arrive Saturday, October 1, 2022, from 2:00 PM until 9:00 PM.
- Children activities will take place in the Gymnasium from 1400 to 1800 and join parents for Supper Saturday evening.
- Everyone has to Register by September 17th, 2022 for Food ordering and logistics.
We’ve reserved plenty of exciting and relaxing activities like Pontoon Boat Rides, indoor rock climbing, biking, fishing, hiking, or chilling on the beach by the fire pit.